May 23, 2016
In part 2 of stepping into empowerment as a woman, Jo and Steph discuss 9 further ways to be intentional about embracing our callings.
5) Willingness to risk
6) embrace the season you are in and have the right expectations of the season you are in right now.
7) Building a network of relationships.
8) Network with people in your field.
9) We need to articulate it and say what we are called to.
10) Being aware of what is happening with the door.
11) Burn up your cultural oughts and shoulds.
12) One of the ways we can grow is to grow with others. Responsibility of calling out other’s gifts.
13) Sharpen your skills - invest in the things you are good at further.
1) Where are you afraid to step into your calling? Are you willing to embrace Godly-risks? Where do you feel held back right now? Is it because you are afraid or because God is holding you back?
2) Articulate your calling. Speak out what you are called to do. (e.g. I am a mother, I am a writer, I am an evangelist, I am a speaker, I am an encourager)
3) Who are you building relationship with in your field of interest? What is holding you back?
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com