Dec 5, 2016
Jo and Steph are answering questions from a live audience on leadership and life.
- What key questions or conversations should I have when I start working with a new boss?
- What tips do you have on finishing well?
- Is there a common thread in the lives of those leaders you look up to?
- How do you motivate or move on people you are leading who are not doing a role well?
- How do you deal with toxic people as a leader?
- What would be your utensil of choice to eat ice cream if a spoon was not available?
- What does self-leadership look like for you right now?
Edwin H. Friedman - A Failure of Nerve
Jo and Steph would love to hear any questions you have about leadership to help them plan future podcasts. See their social media contacts below to get in touch!
1) Think of three people who have influenced or directly led you in different ways and discuss what you admired about them. (Keep it positive!)
2) What goodbye rituals do you have already in place in your life for seasons of transition? Discuss some different ideas which could be used for future transitions.
3) How honest are you with ‘toxic’ people you are leading? How can you have honest but loving conversations? Share ideas.
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo: Twitter: @LeadStoriesVox Instagram: @LeadStoriesPodcast Facebook: LeadStoriesPodcast Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorstephMPLS Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com