Nov 7, 2016
Whether they are intentional or not, we all have routines and rituals in our lives. Positively or negatively, they shape our leadership, relationships and productivity.
This week Jo and Steph discuss the rituals and routines they have found helpful to be intentional about in their lives, from prayer practices, retreat days, physical health, review and mentoring.
Jo and Steph discuss questions such as:
- How can we embrace helpful rituals without becoming legalistic?
- What practices can help us be more aware of what God is doing?
- What if my rituals don’t make me feel good - are they still worth continuing?
- Why is looking after our bodies so important to leadership?
- What difference do morning and night routines make to our lives?
1) What are your prayer and retreat rituals? Are you happy with them? Is there anything you would like to change?
2) Rate how well you look after your body from 1 to 10. What are the rituals connected with eating and exercise which are supporting your life and leadership and which ones are holding you back?
3) What are your morning and evening routines and rituals? Are you being intentional about them? Is there anything you would like to change to make sure those spaces are life-giving (spiritually, emotionally, physically) and fuel the rest of your day?
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo: Twitter: @LeadStoriesVox Instagram: @LeadStoriesPodcast Facebook: LeadStoriesPodcast Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorstephMPLS Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com