May 16, 2016
What does it mean to step into empowerment as a woman? This week Jo and Steph discuss 4 ways we can embrace our callings:
1) Embracing our identities and covenant relationship with God
2) Looking at where we have limited ourselves and made assumptions that we have nothing to offer.
3) Making our character’s a priority
4) Looking for accessible role models doing what you are passionate about.
1) Where have you limited yourself? What things do you believe are not open to you?
2) How do you make your character a priority? What intentional steps have you taken to get healing for hurts and to live accountably? Where do you need to take further steps to get healing?
3) Where have you found accessible role models (not just physically 1-on-1, but in books or online) doing things you are passionate about? Where do you need to be more intentional about this?
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com