Spring Break Replay during the month of March! Enjoy these previously published favorites! Also, check out this link to download a copy of "Lead On: A Resource for Leading in the Midst of Anxious Times"
Last week Jo and Steph discussed the Imposter Syndrome and this week they show you how to overcome it!
Using the letter A (because Jo has loved Sesame Street since childhood) they are going to discuss 8 points which use the letter A.
1) Admit this a problem and begin to address it.
2) Assess your strengths and your weaknesses
3) Asking for feedback
4) Awareness of spiritual warfare
5) Accept an accurate view of yourself.
6) Acquiring a healthy community
7) Acknowledging that you are a work in progress
8) It is not about arriving - it never was.
1) Where can you identify the Imposter Syndrome influencing your ability to move forward?
2) Which of the steps above do you feel God is highlighting to you to focus on as you take Imposter Syndrome on?
3) Do you regularly take time to assess your strengths and weaknesses and make a plan moving forward? Is there someone else you can invite into this journey to do together?
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com