Jan 30, 2017
This week Jo and Steph interview each other about vision.
Find out how hauling a 250lb television fits in with leadership and getting along and how Jo and Steph answer these questions:
- How has vision played a role in your leadership?
- What does discerning vision look like for you?
- When are some times that vision was crucial?
- What does casting a vision look like as a leader in times of crisis?
- When did your vision not work out?
- How do you keep vision fresh and alive in your heart?
- How do you lead others with a clear vision whilst holding it lightly to be open to things changing?
- What does it look like to discern the right opportunities with vision?
1) What are some of the overarching vision words in your life? If you are not sure, read Luke 4:16-20 and see where your life / calling may fit in with Jesus’ vision for the kingdom.
2) Can you think of a time when you had vision and it went well and another time when the vision you had didn’t work out?
3) How do you practically embrace your vision without losing daily relationship and input from God? Do you ever find yourself ‘using’ God to get vision and not engaging with Him aside from wanting to know the next steps?
What are your questions about vision: let us know at:
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com