Jan 16, 2017
Courageous leaders lead with their whole hearts. Listen in as Jo and Steph answer questions live from Bethel Seminary.
1) How do I authentically implement my own leadership style whilst also accommodating the needs and styles of those I am leading?
2) How can I, as a male leader, empower the women around me without being patronizing?
3) How do you lead in the midst of segregation and divided political lines?
4) What does it look to lead your leaders when you don’t like the tone or leadership? How do you lead up?
5) What qualities do you see in courageous leaders?
1) How would you define courageous leadership? Can you think of any examples in your own life and from the Bible of people who demonstrated courageous leadership to you?
2) What does it look like for you to be a courageous leader in the next season? What are the uncomfortable spaces God may be calling you into?
3) How is your inner life - your core - where courage flows from? Where do you need to make courageous decisions to deal with your junk? (Unhelpful habits, debt, emotional hurts etc.)
Check out and come join us at: www.leadstoriesmedia.com/community
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com