- What can I do if my partner is not at the same place spiritually as me?
- How can I thrive being single?
- How can churches encourage people to step out of gender roles and embrace their personal calling?
- What about conflicts?
- How can we build healthy teams?
- How can women navigate relationships with men who are not supportive of their calling?
Jo and Steph are live answering these questions and more on relationships at Mercy Vineyard Church in Minneapolis, Minnesota References: Matthew 18:15-17 - Jesus’ practical advice on reconciliation Discussion questions:
- Who are your key relationships right now? Who are you not spending enough time with? Who are you investing too much time in?
- Read Matthew 18:15-17 - how well are you following Jesus’ advice in conflict situations right now?
- Which of the questions asked today (see above) spoke most into your situation? Why?
Follow Lead Stories Podcast to interact with Steph and Jo:
Connect with Jo at: www.josaxton.com @josaxton
Connect with Steph at: www.pastorsteph.com @pastorsteph
Subscribe on iTunes to have the podcast automatically download to your device every week or listen at www.leadstoriespodcast.com